1111 Forest Avenue, EVANSTON
Stately brick 1901 residence designed by noted architect William Wilson Clay and sited among other substantial turn of the century homes in the sweet spot of Evanston. This serene residence is just 3 blocks to the beach and walking distance to downtown Evanston. Light and airy thru out with large windows and hardwood floors, the 1st fl includes an oversized reception foyer, formal living & dining rms, cozy family room and a DiGuilio kitchen. A romantic screened porch overlooks the lush backyard with a secluded koi pond & waterfall. The 2nd fl has 4 generous bedrooms with great closet space. The master suite features 2 organized walk-in closets and a zen master bath with heated floor, soaking tub and sep shower. Finished 3rd fl makes perfect in-law, au pair or teen suite. Bsmt laundry room, home gym and game room plus ample storage and mechanical rooms. Charming 1br/1bth coach house is perfect art studio, sep home office or rental. Currently rented mtm for $900. Just wonderful!
- MLS® #09775469
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,553
- Year Built1901
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- StyleAmerican 4-Sq.
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Heated
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Porch Screened, Storms/Screens
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped Professionally
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing Office@properties
- Address1111 Forest Avenue
- Zip Code60202
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors
- AppliancesOven-Double, Microwave, Dishwasher, High End Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Range Hood
- HeatingGas, Hot Water/Steam
- CoolingSpace Pac
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesWood Burning, Decorative Only
- ElementaryLINCOLN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleNICHOLS MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighEVANSTON TWP HIGH SCHOOL
Price Change History for 1111 Forest Avenue, EVANSTON, IL (MLS® #09775469)
|Status Changed from New to Active||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Chicago's Property Shop are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2017 at 4:23pm CDT.